|Area & District||Hong Kong Island, Shouson Hill|
|Building Name||Unicorn Garden|
|Address||11 Shouson Hill Road|
|Building Age||52 years|
|Gross Area (sq.ft.)||1,714 sq.ft.|
|Saleable Area (sq.ft.)||1,657 sq.ft.|
|No. of bedroom(s)||3|
|No. of bathroom(s)||2|
|• A rarely available low-rise apartment in the green landscape of Shouson Hill.|
• Rich dark wooden flooring throughout the apartment is nicely polished.
• Vast living and dining room with wall-to-wall window front has a small rear window to bring wonderful cross draft.
• All bedrooms are capable to accommodate queen-size beds and accompanying furniture. Master bedroom includes a walk-in closet area, and the other bedrooms come with wardrobes.
• Kitchen features dark-colour cabinets with white service tops, along with essential appliances including gas hob, electric hob, exhaust hood, oven and fridge.
• Washer and dryer are installed in the utility room.
• Bathrooms in neutral tones are large and in excellent standard.
• Maid's room can fit a bed and storage and has its own bathroom.
• Walk through the glass door at the front of the living and dining room to the balcony for the lush environment.