|Area & District||Hong Kong Island, Bel-air|
|Building Name||Residence Bel-air Phase 6 - Bel-air No. 8|
|Address||8 Bel-Air Peak Avenue|
|Building Age||13 years|
|Gross Area (sq.ft.)||2,398 sq.ft.|
|Saleable Area (sq.ft.)||1,884 sq.ft.|
|No. of bedroom(s)||4|
|No. of bathroom(s)||3|
|• Panoramic unobstructed sea views stretch out towards the mountains afar.|
• Spacious living and dining room boasts panoramic vista through floor-to-ceiling windows.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king bed and wardrobe. Ensuite bathroom features double basins, separate standing shower and full bathtub with great sea view.
• Second bedroom would fit a queen-size bed with its ensuite bathroom has a bathtub.
• Two smaller bedrooms can fit double beds and wardrobes or desks.
• Kitchen features a large centre island, lots of cabinets and essential appliances, like gas hob, exhaust hood, fridge, oven, microwave and washer.
• All three bathrooms are complete with cream-colour marble tiles and are well maintained.
• Maid's bathroom is attached to the maid's room for privacy.
• Living room balcony is the best place to capture the stunning sea views.
• Kitchen balcony offers space for utility and storage purposes.