|Area & District||Hong Kong Island, Shouson Hill|
|Building Name||Orchid Hill|
|Address||26A-G Shouson Hill Road|
|Building Age||58 years|
|Gross Area (sq.ft.)||3,000 sq.ft.|
|Saleable Area (sq.ft.)||2,497 sq.ft.|
|No. of bedroom(s)||4|
|No. of bathroom(s)||3|
|• There is a light view of the greenery besides the buildings in the neighbourhood.|
• Charming walk-down garden duplex low-rise for those who are fond of outdoor living.
• Giant window panels with minimal frames.
• Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
• Glassed family room goes out to the garden, while the living room has floor-to-ceiling windows leading to a balcony.
• Master bedroom is spacious and bright with built-in wardrobe and can take queen or king size bed.
• Second bedroom with full expansive windows overlooking the lush green landscape.
• Third bedroom can be used as a study or guest room.
• Good size kitchen is equipped with stove, rangehood and water heater.
• Three bathrooms are clean and tidy.
• The manicured private garden is a comfortable extension of your home.
• Landscaped front garden terrace with terracotta tile and trees for relaxing outdoor living.
• Decent size balcony opens up the living and dining room to fresh air and greenery view.