|Area & District||Hong Kong Island, Mid-Levels West|
|Building Name||Lyttelton Garden|
|Address||17-29 Lyttelton Rd., Mid-Levels - West|
|Building Age||28 years|
|Gross Area (sq.ft.)||1,130 sq.ft.|
|Saleable Area (sq.ft.)||863 sq.ft.|
|No. of bedroom(s)||3|
|No. of bathroom(s)||2|
|• It has main views of the city and a side view of the Harbour.|
• Bright and airy living and dining room with windows on both sides.
• Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
• Large bay windows in the master bedroom are excellent reading corners.
• Each bedroom has an efficient layout for bed with built-in wardrobe.
• The kitchen is equipped with all essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
• Bathrooms have been tastefully designed with nice finishes and tiling.
• The maid's room can be converted into a store room as suitable.