|Area & District||Hong Kong Island, Mid-Levels Central|
|Address||11 May Rd., Mid-Levels - Central|
|Building Age||23 years|
|Gross Area (sq.ft.)||998 sq.ft.|
|Saleable Area (sq.ft.)||721 sq.ft.|
|No. of bedroom(s)||2|
|No. of bathroom(s)||2|
|• Views of and neighborhood residential buildings and greenery can be seen from this cozy two-bedroom apartment.|
• Wall-to-wall windows brighten the spacious living and dining room.
• Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
• Corner bay windows in the two bedrooms provide space to sit and read.
• Master bedroom includes a dressing area with built-in wardrobes leading into the ensuite bathroom. Room can take a queen-size bed and more furniture.
• Second bedroom is smaller but still a nice size to put a double bed and wardrobe for your child or guest.
• Fitted kitchen is equipped with essential appliances like gas hob and built-in oven.
• Master and guest bathrooms include shower over bathtubs.
• Clubhouse facilities are provided for residents.
• Shuttle bus service to Central is also available.
• Market Place Supermarket is conveniently located across the street.