|Area & District||Hong Kong Island, Bel-air|
|Building Name||Residence Bel-Air Phase 1|
|Address||28 Bel-Air Avenue|
|Building Age||18 years|
|Gross Area (sq.ft.)||1,672 sq.ft.|
|Saleable Area (sq.ft.)||1,358 sq.ft.|
|No. of bedroom(s)||3|
|No. of bathroom(s)||2|
|• Looks onto the outdoor swimming pool and trees.|
• Open views towards the sea.
• Wooden flooring and white painted walls throughout the apartment.
• Living and dining room is a rectangular shape with full height windows and sliding balcony door bringing in lots of natural light.
• Wardrobes are provided in all three bedrooms.
• Master bedroom can fit a queen size bed with other furniture.
• Other two bedrooms can fit a double bed or used as a study. Second bedroom has a terrace.
• Fitted kitchen features many built-in cabinets, built-in gas hob, oven, microwave, exhaust hood, fridge and washing machine, leading to the helper's quarters with bathroom.
• Both bathrooms have large mirrors, under basin cabinets. Master bathroom has a bathtub, and the guest bathroom has a shower unit..
• Both balcony and terrace are ideal for plants or outdoor furniture.
• Club house facilities and Cyberport Mall are within walking distance.