|Area & District||Hong Kong Island, Pokfulam|
|Building Name||Bisney Terrace|
|Address||73-79 Bisney Rd., Pokfulam|
|Building Age||28 years|
|Gross Area (sq.ft.)||972 sq.ft.|
|Saleable Area (sq.ft.)||833 sq.ft.|
|No. of bedroom(s)||3|
|No. of bathroom(s)||2|
|• This charming low-rise apartment stands in a treed location with views of the neighbourhood.|
• Quality dark wooden floor and newly painted white walls and ceilings.
• Large windows from the floor to the ceiling brighten the apartment.
• Efficient layout comprising a good-sized living and dining room in an easy-to-furnish rectangular shape.
• Master bedroom comes with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes and can accommodate a large bed.
• Two other bedrooms are of similar size and are suitable for children and guests or study.
• Dark-colour cabinets with white service tops, and built-in appliances, such as rangehood, gas shove, oven, microwave, double refrigerator and washing machine are installed in the kitchen.
• Upgraded bathrooms in modern design with generous storage cabinets and rectangular basins. Master bathroom has a bathtub with shower attachment. Guest bathroom has a shower cubicle.