|Area & District||Hong Kong Island, Mid-Levels West|
|Building Name||Kingsford Height|
|Address||17 Babington Path|
|Building Age||31 years|
|Gross Area (sq.ft.)||1,735 sq.ft.|
|Saleable Area (sq.ft.)||1,377 sq.ft.|
|No. of bedroom(s)||3|
|No. of bathroom(s)||2|
|• This unit offers open views of the green hillside and the residential buildings from the living room and all the bedrooms.|
• Good-size living room for easy furniture setting.
• The dining area and the open-style kitchen is separated by a bar top, setting an informal dining experience.
• The layout of the master bedroom is very efficient for furniture configuration.
• The bedrooms are large enough to fit a queen-size bed and a wardrobe.
• Bathrooms have been very well maintained.
• The kitchen is equipped with all essential appliances. Very good size with plenty of workbench and cupboard spaces.
• Balcony off living room offer good space for relaxation.