|Area & District||Hong Kong Island, Mid-Levels West|
|Building Name||Pearl Gardens|
|Address||7 Conduit Road|
|Building Age||45 years|
|Gross Area (sq.ft.)||2,200 sq.ft.|
|Saleable Area (sq.ft.)||2,100 sq.ft.|
|No. of bedroom(s)||4|
|No. of bathroom(s)||2|
|• Looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.|
• A luxurious, three-bedroom, family apartment featuring beautiful natural hardwood flooring, floor-to-ceiling windows and full-sized glass partitioning, custom-built wooden storage, and a wonderful layout with very high efficiency ratio.
• Vast open plan living and dining room with glass wall is sunlit and is extending to an open kitchen with bar counter for easy interaction with your guests.
• Huge master suite is made up of resting area, dressing area, walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom, and can easily fit a king-sized bed.
• Other two rooms with colourful wall painting accommodate queen-sized beds and cabinets for children.
• Family room divided by glass partitioning in between the second and third bedrooms would be a perfect room for TV games and home theater.
• Gourmet fully fitted kitchen is complete with wooden cabinets in minimalist style, extensive L-shaped marble service top with high stools, and top of the line built-in appliances such as electric cooktop, exhaust hood, steam oven, oven, dishwasher, wine cooler, and fridges.
• Additional kitchen accessed through a wooden door is equipped with gas hob and fridge. Washer and dryer are placed in the utility room next to the kitchen.
• Light grey marble stone tiling, white sanitary ware, wooden cabinets and modern light fittings complete the two luxurious bathrooms. Master bathroom features spacious glass-doored shower and a stand-alone bathtub.
• Maid's room with own bathroom is of nice size to accommodate a bed and storage.
• This gem will come unfurnished.