|Area & District||Hong Kong Island, Bel-air|
|Building Name||Residence Bel-air Phase 2 - South Towers|
|Address||38 Bel-Air Avenue|
|Building Age||18 years|
|Gross Area (sq.ft.)||1,348 sq.ft.|
|Saleable Area (sq.ft.)||1,090 sq.ft.|
|No. of bedroom(s)||3|
|No. of bathroom(s)||2|
|• Stunning, boundless sea views to be enjoyed all year round.|
• Third bedroom faces the mountain at the rear of the apartment.
• Living area, extended by the balcony, with its built-in shelve unit and large mirror, is easy to furnish.
• Master bedroom also enjoys the seaview and has an en-suite bathroom.
• Second bedroom has a built-in desk unit.
• Third bedroom across from the main entrance is big enough to fit a double bed.
• Modern kitchen comes fitted with cabinets and all essential appliances.
• Ensuite and guest bathrooms are both well maintained and have underbasin cabinets.
• Utility area, off the kitchen, has been enclosed with a glass sliding door.
• Maid's room with bathroom connects to the utility area.
• Balcony is the front row seat to marvel the glorious sunset on the horizon.