|Area & District||Hong Kong Island, Mid-Levels Central|
|Building Name||Monmouth Villa|
|Address||3 Monmouth Terrace, Mid-Levels - Central|
|Building Age||25 years|
|Gross Area (sq.ft.)||1,205 sq.ft.|
|Saleable Area (sq.ft.)||962 sq.ft.|
|No. of bedroom(s)||3|
|No. of bathroom(s)||2|
|• Looks out to the private wrap-around terrace through the floor-to-ceiling patio doors.|
• Long, spacious, living and dining room has lots of furnishing options. Wall-to-wall sliding glass doors open up the room to the outdoor space.
• Three big bedrooms offer plenty of space to fit queen-sized beds and include built-in wardrobes.
• Master bedroom and second bedroom have access to wrap-around terrace as well.
• Second bedroom enjoys tremendous exposure through the two glass walls.
• Fully fitted kitchen provides lots of wooden cabinets and essential appliances including built-in oven, wine cooler, washer and big fridge.
• Bathrooms have been tastefully designed with marble finishes and tiling.
• Unique wrap-around terrace with flower beds, plants and well maintained flooring can be accessed from the living and dining room, master bedroom and second bedroom.
• Put some patio furniture and barbecue on the terrace and make it an ideal place for family retreat.