|Area & District||Hong Kong Island, Bel-air|
|Building Name||Residence Bel-air Phase 2 - South Towers|
|Address||38 Bel-Air Avenue|
|Building Age||17 years|
|Gross Area (sq.ft.)||2,180 sq.ft.|
|Saleable Area (sq.ft.)||1,803 sq.ft.|
|No. of bedroom(s)||3|
|No. of bathroom(s)||3|
|• Stunning, boundless sea views to be enjoyed all year round.|
• Contemporary home with furniture for a quick and convenient occupancy.
• Bright living and dining room has floor-to-ceiling windows and balcony to make the most of the unobstructed ocean view.
• Huge master bedroom converted from two original bedrooms comprises a walk-in closet, built-in wardrobes and ensuite bathroom.
• Second ensuite bedroom has built-in wardrobes and can fit a queen-size bed.
• Third bedroom with a built-in study desk cum shelves is also a good size to put a single bed for a child or guest.
• Full sized windows from walls to walls, or corner windows make this home very well lit.
• Galley kitchen provides plenty of cabinets and essential built-in appliances including microwave and grill oven.
• Guest bathroom matches the ensuite bathrooms in design and quality.
• A walk-out working platform is attached to the kitchen for laundry or storage options.
• Maid's room also at the back of the kitchen includes a bed.
• Drink and dine on the scenic balcony.