|Area & District||Hong Kong Island, Mid-Levels West|
|Building Name||Right Mansion|
|Address||29 Robinson Road|
|Building Age||43 years|
|Gross Area (sq.ft.)||1,888 sq.ft.|
|Saleable Area (sq.ft.)||1,509 sq.ft.|
|No. of bedroom(s)||4|
|No. of bathroom(s)||2|
|• View of surrounding buildings along Robinson Road.|
• Convenient location very close to the Mid Levels Escalator.
• This practical apartment has been tastefully decorated throughout with wooden fitted furniture.
• Expansive concertina doors open up the living and dining room to the generous balcony. Lots of built-in cabinets and cupboards finished in dard wood and glass for storage.
• A king-size bed is placed in the center of the large master bedroom with plentiful built-in wardrobes and drawers around. There is a study nook with built-in desk and shelving next to the ensuite bathroom with a big wall mirror, cabinets and a bathtub.
• Second bedroom offers space to put a queen-size bed and a wardrobe.
• Two further bedrooms are of similar size with large windows. Both rooms are fitted as children's rooms with single beds and built-in wardrobes and drawers.
• Fully fitted kitchen is equipped with essential appliances including fridge, stove and washer dryer.
• Maid's room accessed via the kitchen is fitted with a bed and has own bathroom.